The HLA interface enables the FlightGear flight simulator to participate
an HLA 1.3 compliant simulation. Such simulation provides a virtual environment
where all aircraft can interact.
This module should be compatible with any M&S HLA RTI (Run Time Infrastructure).
It was tested with the ONERA CERTI HLA infrastructure.
The software is freely available under GPL via SourceForge.
To download the latest source codes, please checkout the SVN Repository.
Official releases can be downloaded via SourceForge.
- FlightGear HLA 0.1.0 (released 2008-06-01)
You are welcome to report any problems via our mailing list.
Before using the FlightGear HLA interface, a HLA RTI must be started:
The FlightGear HLA interface can be enabled via the command line:
fgfs --callsign=[<callsign>] \
- Address of a machine on which the RTIG is running.
- Object name. Identification of this FlightGear. If not given,
this FlightGear will not be visible to others (stealth mode).
- Refresh rate [sec]. Determines how often this FlightGear should distribute
updated information about own position.
- Federate name. A unique identification of this FlightGear in the federation
- Federation name. Determines what federation this FlightGear should join.
- Enables AviationSimNet conformance.
- Enables RPR-FOM conformance. See SISO-STD-001.1-1999.
- Federation object model (FOM). Determines a .fed file that describes the
federation being joined. If not given, “.fed” is used by default.